. Contemplative Haven: Getting to Know Me

Monday, October 16, 2006

Getting to Know Me





This woman with the lamp is pretty much my hero. I'm assuming wireless Internet, and the laptop battery appears to be actually functioning. Not a scrap of paper in sight, pastel walls, cheery smile. Yes, she certainly appears to have everything under control. Skin's glowing, good haircut, and she looks well-rested. I bet all the children are asleep.







And then there's me.















But just because I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment doesn't mean I can't throw a party, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. So you're all invited to the haven on October 19th, to celebrate my six-month anniversary of blogging. I know people usually wait a year, but hey, just call me madcap. Casual cocktail attire, unless you wear religious clothing, in which case you may keep it on. Please. And I'll have a surprise post. Maybe. Maybe not. It's a surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home